- This Docking station is perfect for you and yours as it is a UNIVERSAL DOCKING STATION.
- It is fully compatible with USB Type-C , Type-A and Thunderbolt 3 laptops and desktops.
- You don’t need to hesitate to get it as it is Ideal for Home Office, entertainment, online education (Both USB-C to USB-C and USB-A to USB-C cables included).
- Be sure it will work for as ★This dock doesn’t support Power Delivery function. That means do your home work first before purchasing.
- However it will provide the ULTIMATE HD EXPERIENCE – Resolutions up to 5K (5120 x 2880@60Hz) single display when using dual DisplayPort ports / Dual 4K HDMI / 4K HDMI +4K DisplayPort (3840 x 2160) @60Hz.
- Don’t miss the fact that ★The new 10.0 release support Dual DisplayPort (5120×1440) displays with Windows 7, 8.1 and Windows 10 and Windows 10 IoT Enterprise.
- This SYSTEM SUPPORT – Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP systems, Mac OS 10.6 onwards,-Mac OS 10.13.4 – 10.13.6 has single extended display support with Air Play. No support on Linux/Unix or ARM based Windows operating systems (such as Surface RT) (see Display Link website for more details)
- ALL-IN-ONE DOCKING STATION – 6 x USB 3.0 ports give you access to SuperSpeed data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps.Integrates 2 HDMI & 2 DP Dual Video Outputs, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio out and Mic in are also offers enhanced your laptop’s performance capabilities.
- COMPACT&MODERN NEW DESIGN – The Unit Dimensions of low profile black dock: 223 X 80 X 26MM (L x H x W),and its weight of the dock just only 890g with ABS Housing Material. WAVLINK Committed to providing you with high-quality products and quality services.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us via Amazon if you have any questions.
- It has just about anything you would need. Highly recommend!
Check lout what users have to say
- This product works fine. In fact it has been great.
- I am able to connect 5 monitors on this one like on the Plugable and now waiting to receive a USB 3 to VGA adapter to connect an additional.
- I compared model after model of USB C docking stations and this was by far my favorite
- Like all universal docking station, this one doesn’t charge your laptop, so you have to plug it on the power outlet.
- Does not support charging while plugged in, but it has just about anything else you would need. Highly recommend.
- Follow us at healthywealthymba.com