If you are reading this then you must have an interest in keeping your gut regular. 70% of your immune system is to be found in the digestive tract. Therefore maintaining intestinal balance is important to the health of your whole body.
So if you are seeking relief from any digestive problems such as diarrhea, constipation, heartburn, indigestion, IBS, IBD among others, often caused by stress, diet and sometimes change of location, then you have come to the right place. This review helps you understand why Stonehenge Health’s Dynamic Biotics is the recommended supplement for your needs.
- Stonehenge Health Ultimate Prebiotic Complex – Improves digestion and healthy gut flora balance
- Highest-quality and the most potent Prebiotics that nourish Probiotic effectiveness in your gut with delayed release veggie capsules for targeted probiotic support
- Boosts energy levels and endurance, while helping to combat fatigue and stress
- Helps curb cravings for overeating and unhealthy foods
- Non-GMO formula, manufactured in the USA at a cGMP & FDA Regulated Facilities and 3rd Party Tested for Quality Assurance
- It comes in either:1pack, 3pack or 6 pack
Whats positive about Stonehenge Health Ultimate Prebiotic Complex.
- 16 Diverse Probiotic Strains
- 51 Billion CFUs of live cultures
- Clinically studied sub-strains listed on the label
- Includes Prebiotic NutraFlora™ fiber
- Dark Amber Glass Bottle for light and moisture protection
- Endorsed by a Doctor Specializing in Gut Health
- Vegetarian acid-resistant capsules
- Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten and Soy Free, No artificial ingredients
- Verified 90-day 100% money-back return policy
The down side of Stonehenge Health Ultimate Prebiotic Complex
- Statements about supplement not evaluated by the FDA
- Not recommended for children under 18 years of age
Manufactures claims support the benefits of Prebiotics –
Non-living microorganisms that can’t be digested, Prebiotics provide powerful stimulation to the good Probiotic bacteria living in your gut. Helping Probiotics multiply and flourish to do their work in the most optimum way. Stonehenge Health’s Ultimate Prebiotic Complex was created to nourish both natural-forming Probiotics as well as those taken in dietary supplements.
Manufactures Safety Information
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplement. Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
LH01 – Myoviridae, LL5 – Siphoviridae, T4D – Myoviridae, LL12 – Myoviridae, DE111™ (Bacillus subtilis), Bacillus Coagulans, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Lactis
For Adults Use: 2 capsules taken daily preferably with meals or a s directed by a health care professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. These qualities of the Stonehenge prebiotics are in line with recommendations for choosing the right product as well as the facts about biotics.
There is a critical connection between a balanced gut and a strong immune system In our regular day to day living people are afraid of bacteria. They will try their best to avoid coming in contact with them. Truth be told the bad ones are the ones we want to avoid as these can cause us to be sick and if left untreated may result in death.
Interestingly though humans need to possess the good bacteria in their guts to have a good gut flora. It is the good bacteria that fight off the bad ones when they enter in our gut. So when there is an excess of the bad ones in the gut we need to increase the good ones to have enough to counteract the bad ones and restore health to our digestive system.
Imbalance of the gut flora could result from overgrowth of bad bacteria such as harmful microbes, yeasts, and parasites. The doctor will prescribe antibiotics to help regain gut health. Antibiotics cannot differentiate between good and bad bacteria so it tends to kill off both good and bad bacteria. But good bacteria is necessary in our gut to keep us healthy.
Dietitians will tell you that while you are taking antibiotics you should replenish good bacteria in the gut to balance off the gut flora.
One suggestion is the use of nutrition supplement in the form of biotics –
What are these supplements and which is best for you?
Probiotics are live microorganisms, which are used to encourage the growth of good bacteria in the gut. They help boost memory, mood, energy, and reduced inflammation. There must be adequate colony forming units (CFU) in the product to be able to repopulate the gut with good bacteria to restore good gut health.
Prebiotics are used to feed the probiotics to keep them alive for them to be effective. Therefore a probiotic supplement must contain prebiotics for it to survive therefore making it work well.
Synbiotic are super-charged probiotics with capability to dramatically improve health beyond a traditional probiotic. It contains multiple different prebiotics specifically tailored to the exact probiotic strain which need them as food.
What you need to know
- there are different qualities of probiotic supplements on the market
- choose the ones that contain colony-forming units as these will repopulate your gut good bacteria
- a good probiotic will contain at least 40-50 billion colony-forming units (CFU)
- the probiotics must contain prebiotics for the strain to be able to survive and be effective
- Along with CFU consider bacterial strain, diversity of strain, potency and viability
- Look for probiotics that come in dark glass bottles(Light can be harmful to the bacteria)
- research the product very well before purchasing.
What to Avoid When Selecting a Probiotic
- limited srtrain
- Probiotics without clinical studies
- refrigerated probiotics
- probiotics that come in plastic bottles
- brands that are not supports by studies or a doctor specializing in digestive health
- brands that give less than 90 money back warranty