Best seller in counter top dishwashers
If you are living in a small place and hate washing dishes by hand? Consider investing in a counter top /portable dishwasher. But know this, that these two machines are not one and the same thing.
The hOmelabs compact counter top dishwasher is designed to meet the needs of those in small apartments offices and kitchen, and other places that may not have a built-in dishwasher. You may want to do your homework and compare it with a standing portable machine to help you decide if a countertop portable is the right for you versus a standing portable.
What Do You Need to Know
- Either one of these machine can be a single person’s best dream or best friend for ever if the right choice is made
- Both of these types of dishwashers connect temporarily to a sink faucet. This is the feature that allows you to move them whenever necessary.
- However be sure that you have the correct faucet before you buy or you could have a plumbing problem on your hand.
The countertop as its name suggests:
- sits on the countertop
- However it can be portable as you can put it away when not in use and you can take it with you when you move
- The standing portable is on rollers and can be stored in a pantry or rolled into a corner when not in use. This you can also take with you when you move.
- Size and weight matters – The counter top machine can range from 10 – 50 lbs. Consider buying a light one since you may have to move it around a little.
- There are many options to consider so don’t just run out and buy the first one you see.
Consider the features
- Only use about 2 gallons (around 7.5 liters) of water.) Hand washing uses about 27 gals
- Most units are around 22”wide, 17” tall and 20” deep.
- Noise level: a good range is 55dBA
Con – Countertop
- Wash only few dishes at a time.
- Unable to fit pots and pans.
- Consider counter space and weather you will have to move it around.
- Water source: must have a threaded faucet spouts or ( you may have to get an adapter or plumber to make it work
Pro – Portable
- Wash just as much dishes as a built-in dishwasher.
- Will fit your pots and pans.
- Uses as little as 3 gallons (around 11 liters) per load of water. Same as built-in dishwashers.
- Noise level: a good range is 55dBA
Con – Portable
- Size matters: consider where you will store it when not in use.
- Most portable dishwashers range from 18”wide x 36”tall x 26”deep to around 24”wide x, 37”tall x 30”deep
- Water source: must have a threaded faucet spouts (or you may have to get an adapter or plumber to make it work
Consdering buying the hOmeLabs Compact Countertop dishwasher. It is advertised as the Best seller in counter top dishwashers.
It is designed to meet the needs of those in small apartments offices and kitchen, and other places that may not have a built-in dishwasher.
It’s compatible with round-shaped faucet outlets with removable aerators, and 55/64″-27 male or 15/16″-27 female threads underneath to fit your faucet spout
- CLEANS AS YOU GO – Simply load it up and let this dishwasher do the dirty job for you
- A space Saver –If you have a small apartment this is the machine for you.
- This Dishwasher measures 17.2 x 19.6 x 21.6 inches.
- It sits comfortable on the counter tops or table tops.
- It is A convenient
- Energy star certified dish washing machine
- Uses 120 volts
- 78% give it a 5 star rating
- Highly recommended
- Easy to set
- Works well
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
All in All
considering counter space, storage space, size, water source, and noise levels before you pick out a brand-new portable or countertop dishwasher. The hOmelabs compact countertop dishwasher feature all of these and carries a manufacture warranty. Purchase it at: amzn.to/2VgqC2s or at https://healthywealthymba.com/