A Dutch oven is a thick-walled cooking pot with a tight-fitting lid. These pots are usually made of seasoned cast iron but some Dutch ovens are made of cast aluminium, or ceramic while others are made from metal with enamel coating rather than being seasoned.
You need a dutch oven in you kitchen because it is multipurpose. You can cook almost any of your favorite recipes in it. It allows you to cook easy one pot meals. It will not burn your food easily and best of all you can get a pretty one by Clicking here that you can cook in and serve from at the table. This dutch oven as verified by the manufactures features:
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts. Heat Source-Ceramic Hob, Electric Hob, Gas Hob, Grill, Oven safe, Induction hob. You get what you pay for.
- Is enameled cast iron – from le creuset enameled cast iron and provides you with the superior heat distribution and retention that you get only from le creuset.
- Long lasting: Due to its advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear and its long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Temperature resistant: on its large composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500ºF
- Pleasant to look at: It is colorful with its long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Large enough to cook for the entire family: 5-1/2-quart round-shaped French oven made of enameled cast iron
- Built from: Cast-iron loop side handles; black, phenolic, stay-cool lid knob
- Heavy, tight-fitting lid helps lock in heat, moisture, and flavor
- Washing by hand recommended
- Warranty: limited lifetime