In this fast moving age everyone is always watching the time. So does a diver needs to watch the time? Gentlemen Gazette in the article “Best diving watch guide” states that “a diver needs to ensure that his watch works accurately because if the watch fails to work even once it can have catastrophic effect on the diver wearing it.” Most people who own a dive watch are not divers they just like the way they look.
The Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Automatic Watch is listed among Amazon’s Best sellers list in sport and outdoor watches.
The Features of this watch
- Color: Black/Blue
- Precise 24 jewels Swiss automatic movement
- Mineral crystal; stainless steel case; black polyurethane strap with stainless steel inserts
- Magnified date window at 3:00
- Blue dial with silver tone and pale green hands and hour markers; luminous; unidirectional stainless steel bezel with blue top ring; screw-down crown; exhibition case back
- Water-resistant to 300 M (984 feet)
- Warranty – Manufacturer warranty
People who purchase this are saying:
- Awesome Watch I am very pleased so far with my Invicta. It is an attractive, substantial and weighty piece
- Most Excellent – This is ONE AWESOME watch. It is 300M, automatic and INVICTA.
- Has good weight.
- Serious Diver’s Watch for a GREAT Price –This watch is a real bargain at this price point. It is a solid, well made, quite well finished watch with the excellent NH35A Seiko automatic, hacking movement.
- The watch is classy looking and quite striking but not so flashy as to attract unwanted attention.
- Great Watch, it is big
- Very Nice, very durable
- Great watch for the money
- The quality, size, weight, finish, and water resistant rating (at this price point) can’t be beat.
- This watch is solid, and its Seiko movement is incredibly accurate. I recommend this watch.
What they don’t like:
- The “Drawback” to most watches today is that they run on a Quartz crystal that operates and is dependent on a Battery.
- The only complaint I may have it the glow stuff is not too bright .
- Band material is plastic (but it will be used in water as a divers watch)
If you are a diver you need to know
- A dive watch is different from a sports watch. A dive watch is made specifically for diving while a sports watch is usually designed with a specific sport in mind.
If you are an average consumer who likes a dive watch, the question is how can a dive watch benefit an average consumer?
- to answer your question
- a dive watch is usually well made
- You can trust the water Resistant feature. (It is usually water resistant to an incredible depth it can get wet and it can take a beating)
- it is one of the most reliable well built sturdy time piece
So If you are someone who is very fund of a diver watch. Go ahead and consider purchasing the Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Automatic Watch.