Did you make a New Year resolution to be more active. To help you meet your goal get the fit bit charger 2. This watch will help you monitor the amount of calories you burn each day and ultimately help you manage your weight.
If weight loss is your final goal then set up your exercise plan and use the Fit Bit Charger to maximize your workouts using the simplified heart rate zone as it monitors your fat burn, cardio and peak.
Having trouble determining how well you sleep. Just set the charger and it will automatically track how long and how well you sleep. Then it will wake you up with a silent vibrating alarm.
Check out the OLED display that will alert you to your calls, text and calendar notifications as you work out. No need to stop to check your phone.
Manufacturers claim That
The Fit Bit Charger 2 Helps you:
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes;Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate, Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements.
- Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Operating temperature: 14 degree to 113 degree fahrenheit, Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
- The minimum and maximum circumference range between 140 – 170 millimeters
What are others saying about this watch
- This is a great product. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that it has most of the things that an Apple Watch does
- Charge it and it holds for about 4 days and then I re-charge,
- the connection between my phone and Fitbit is good. (I receive texts easily),
- Shows heart rate on point and the band easily picks up my movements.
- It motivates me to get a minimum of 10,000 steps in daily
- It’s easy to use, and once I got used to wearing a watch again, fits nicely and is comfortable on my wrist.
- I am extremely happy with the Fitbit! It certainly has motived me to get out and move more!
- The GPS tracking is pretty accurate, but can be a little off at times.
- it sucks at keeping track of stairs
- Battery is not replaceable.
So go ahead and purchase this activity motivator to help you meet your weight loss goal. you can can get it by clicking here.
View other products at healthywealthymba.com