The EdgeStar DWP62 Countertop Dishwasher Is designed to meet the needs of those living in small apartments or, basements. It is suitable for offices and small kitchens and other places that may not have a built-in dishwasher.
What Do You Need to Know
- A countertop dishwasher connects temporarily to a sink faucet
- So be sure that you have the right faucet for this attachment before purchasing as this could create a plumbing problem for you.
- You should do your home work before investing in a countertop dishwasher.
- There are many options to consider so don’t just run out and buy the first one you see.
- Size and weight mattes – These can range from 10 – 50 lbs. Consider buying a light one as you might have to move it around sometimes.
Feature of the:
The EdgeStar DWP62 Countertop Dishwasher
- The Faucet Adapter is compatible with faucets inclusive of either male (outside) or female (inside) threaded faucet connections
- Quick connect adapter fits standard sized kitchen faucets / Beautiful digital display
- Six (6) standard place setting capacity / Includes dish rack, cup shelf, and cutlery basket
- Holds plates up to 10.5″ in diameter
- Seven (7) wash cycles
- Stainless steel interior / Fits under most cabinetry / Water consumption (normal wash): 2.85 gallons
- Power: 1160 W/5.7 A / Input voltage: 120 V/60 Hz / Noise level: 52.3dB / WxDxH 21 5/8″ (550mm) x 19 5/8″ (498mm) x 17 5/16″ (440mm) (Minimum height with overhead cabinets: 17-3/4″)
People who bought this dishwasher are saying:
I’m impressed with what I can fit in there considering the size. Full size plates and bowls, pots and pans, etc.
The 45 min clean cycle is really all you need. It does the job, and it’s legit only 45 minutes.
I mounted this under my sink and it works perfectly where it’s located.
I am very, very, very happy with this purchase!
Anyone that is thinking about getting a tabletop dishwasher I strongly recommend this one!
The dishwasher itself is actually very large, I would say about the size of a microwave, probably a bit larger. It can fit quite a lot inside of it.
I’ve been able to fit all of my dishes and most of my pots and pans in it.
For a tabletop dishwasher I did not realize how amazing this thing would clean my dishes. I’m able to put a pan with stuck on spaghetti sauce in it and it comes out sparkling clean.
I usually only use the heavy duty and normal cycles but there are also 5 other cycles (7 in total) that can be performed.
I am very very very happy with this purchase! Anyone that is thinking about getting a tabletop dishwasher I strongly recommend this one!
They Are not pleased that it
- Can’t use hand dish detergent, detergent pods, or tabs. This will cause the dishwasher to overflow;
- I’m not a professional plumber. Consult one if you want to hook your dishwasher to the main lines since it was NOT designed for this and I’m not qualified to give advice!!
- The sink drain should have an input for dishwasher drainage. Simply put the hose in the drain hose connector (aka branch connector in one of my links above) and tighten the o-rings.
So if you are compelled to purchase this dishwasher you can purchase it here
Visit our website at https://healthywealthymba.com/