What You Need to Know about DEEBOT N79S
- Works with Alexa – Add voice control by combining with an Alexa device
- Dual function– The two side brushes, a main roller brush, and a power suction motor allows it to sweep, lift, and vacuum dirt off your carpets and hard floors.
- Suction Power-Works on both floors and carpets with 2x the suction power
- Give ease to bending your back – Low enough to easily clean dirt from under furniture and hard to reach places such as under the bed
- Very Quiet –DEEBOT N79S is very quiet you can set it to run while you rest with no noise disturbance.
Description of the DEEBOTN79S vacuum cleaner
- Three cleaning modes and scheduling accessible from the ECOVACS Home App
- low sound level
- 520ml dustbin allows DEEBOT N79S to take full advantage of 110 minutes of runtime.
- Manufacturer Warranty – 1 year
- Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, utilize voice command
- Easy to use remote control
- When the job is complete DEEBOT N79S low on battery, with Auto Charging, it will return to its dock to be recharged.
What are people saying about DEEBOT N79S
- Absolutely worth it
- It goes easily from the rug, carpet, tile, and hardwood
- It pushes large things aside and can maneuver out of tricky situations most of the time
- This thing is fun. It has a remote that lets you drive it like a remote control car
- Good device, but not smart enough, worth the money
- has very fine filters that catch tiny particles,
- Absolutely love this thing.
- It blows my mind the amount of hair and dirt this thing picks up
- This guy is mighty and worth every penny
- Way exceeded our expectations
- For optimal performance, the N79 is best used on hardwood and tiles floors, or on light colored thin, low-pile carpets
What People Don’t Like about DEEBOT N79S
- TheDEEBOT N79S does not have mopping ability.
- Performance is poor when used on dark colored or thick carpets.
- The DEEBOT N79S can become stuck under furniture.
and visit us at www.healthywealthymba.com