Best IPad to keep you active during COVID-19 – See why.
In the era of COVID an iPad can be your best friend ever. Having owned an iPad myself I know how useful it can be when you have lots of down time on your hands. This will be a win/win move if you get it for family members, especially the children who are unable to go out during the summer.
It will allow you to
- Stay connected with family through face time
- Shoot pictures edit in high definition with its built in camera
- stay busy at home with your game
- Take it wherever you go like a constant companion – it is light weight with long battery life, wi-fi ability and 128 GB of space.
- Connect to your wireless printer so you can print and share your pictures
- Connect to apps easily and securely
- Surf the web for up to 10 hours -, watching video, or listening to music; Up to 9 hours surﬁng the web using cellular data network
Invest in the latest model of the Apple iPad.
What are people who bought this saying?
- Very happy with it, bought a protective case,
- Loading apps was easy, using it is quite simple for an “old gal”, 67
- One of the best ipad
- If you owned an galaxy or samsung or lg you will fall in love with this product.
cons – Its A10 Chip
- Great for adults and teens.
- If you want to replace your laptop then buy an iPad Pro
- It’s big, smooth and fast. Perfect for anyone who wants an iPad that doesn’t want to spend a lot.
- Love the larger screen. Recommend the auto setup
- The new iPad is extremely light compared to my 4th generation iPad I previously owned. Love the larger screen.
- Fantastic upgrade
- Unable to connect with online meetings on adobe connect
- Can’t download any other flash player
Purchase Apple iPad (10.2 inch, Wi-Fi, 128GB) Latest model
View other products on our website at www.healthywealthymba.com
Leave a Reply