Get Fit with this Machine
If you are a busy person and have very little time for exercise, investing in a home gym is a great idea. Making an elliptical machine part of your home gym would work your whole body. It is a low impact machine and will provide you with instant access to cardio work outs. You should do your research before making your selection.
Things to look for when you decide to purchase an elliptical machine for your home gym
- Space: The amount of space that you have should be able to hold the equipment
- The user: The person who is going to use it must fell like the machine fits
- The size: A home gym elliptical is usually smaller than those used in a public gym
- Resistance: The equipment should have multiple levels of resistance so that the user will be challenged to achieve peak physical condition as can be achieved in a public gym.
- Stride length: Consider the intended users and whether the stride length setting will be a fit
- Upper Body training: test the angle of the handle bars for comfort to ensure that the user will be able to synchronize movements between upper and lower body.
- Durability: the type of flywheel that the equipment has will help determine the durability of the machine. The heavier the flywheel the longer life the equipment may have. Look for a flywheel weight of at least 20 pounds so you will be able to get good service from your machine. Select metal parts over plastic, consider rear wheel drive as opposed to front or center wheel drive for fewer maintenance. However front wheel and center wheel elliptical are more compact and cheaper. A compact elliptical may be more applicable to a home gym.
- Warranty: Review the warranty to learn about durability, with at least 2 years on the parts.
What you should know about the Aceshin Elliptical machine.
If you are thinking of purchasing an elliptical machine for your home gym, you may want to consider the aceshin Elliptical Machine.
Manufacturer’s Claim that the Marcy Magnetic Elliptical Machine:-
- Supports a maximum of 330 lbs
- 8 levels of magnetic resistance for a more challenging workout
- sturdy construction with its tubular steel construction and wide base for secure stable and lasting durability
- Pulse pads on handle bars for provide heart rate monitoring.
- Variable tension control.
- 12 lb built-in effective flywheel and v-belt provide a smooth and quiet workout
- Stable and comfortable hand bar.
- Comfortable big non-slip large pedal to prevent foot slippage
- Digital monitor and large window LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, speed, scan and target zone.
Manufacturer believes this machine will serve you well because:
It has solid metal beams and joints, offers reasonable resistance — more than enough to get a sweat on — and maybe always a bit more than a heavier unit might but in return it’s on wheels so it’s easy to move around. Top tip: the computer part is for tracking only and is therefore battery powered (2 AA). So if it’s a nice day then you can definitely wheel this out onto a patio or balcony. Even if your batteries go flat you’ll just lose out on distance, speed and heart rate reports. It is a great elliptical trainer like a gym at your home. It is classified as #96 in elliptical machine
People who purchase this say:
- it only took me one hour to put it together.
- It is extremely sturdy.
- Easy to operate. it is not a healthy risk like the equipment at the gym because it is much easier but doing the job great
- For the price, it’s the best.
- Super quiet and easy on the joints
- Flywheel is 12 pounds
View other products on our website at www.healthywealthymba.com